Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How Long Is the Company Staying?

How Sadie Stays Out of Trouble!
My father has called four times in the past three hours.  He's quite puzzled about things today.  The first time he called he was sort of okay. 

The second he was a little confused.  He wondered where the company was. 

The third time he called he was telling me about their company.  He'd just woken from a nap and was not quite sure where he was.  His cousins were visiting.  He did not know my mother. 

He told me how good his supper was.  I asked him why he didn't like his fries.  My mother was terribly upset because he refused to eat the fries she made.  He said they were wonderful!  When I called to talk to her, she was in tears. 

Today was a bad day.  With luck he will do better tomorrow.

On the other hand, Sadie had a great day.  Miss Scarlet was on the counter eating cat food.  Her tail was dangling below the counter.  Yea, you know the rest of the story.  Sadie pulled her tail.  She let out a screech and went through the window onto the porch.

Sadie had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment