Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Need a Benadryl to Help Me Sleep!

A Very Weird Looking Sadie and Cathy
Anyone who knows APR knows that insomnia has never been a problem.  If he has ever excelled at anything in his life, it is sleeping and napping.

My mother just called.  "I had to put up all the medicine and hide it."

"Why?"

"Your father got into it and started taking my Benadryl.  He said he could not sleep, and needed to take one!"

My mother takes a Benadryl once in awhile to help her sleep.  We have been warned that the judgment part of my father's brain would cause him to do strange things.

She has no idea how many he took.

It is another lesson learned.

Right now, we just hope he did not take too many.  They can be lethal.  There's not much that can be done.  So, my mother, who truly does need sleep, is having to stay up most of the night.

She's quite upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment